As part of our Erasmus+ project "Boosting Inclusion of Students Activities in Research Activities" (BLIST), we would like to carry out a European comparative study to identify the best practices for encouraging the participation of higher education students in research projects and/or services. Based on the results of the benchmark, we will be able to develop a range of tools aimed at strengthening the capacity of higher education institutions (HEIs) to integrate students into research activities.
We therefore drew up a questionnaire aimed at three categories of people:
- Higher education institution (HEI) management and staff involved in research activities
- International Relations staff
- Students who have participated or are participating in research activities
The questions you are invited to answer will be based on the profile selected at the beginning of the questionnaire.
BLIST would be grateful if you could:
- Complete the questionnaire and/or
- Distribute the questionnaire within your respective higher education institutions (HEIs) to the three categories of people concerned.
All fields marked with an * are of mandatory response.
You can temporarily stop filling in the questionnaire at any time and log in again later to complete it. To do this, click on "Continue later" in the top right corner of the screen and enter a username, password and email address. You will then receive an email with these details and a link to access the questionnaire which will contain the data you have entered so far.
Responses are expected by 15 October 2023.
If you require an alternative format, have any comments, or would like further information to complete the questionnaire, please contact the BLIST team (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Thank you in advance for your valuable contribution.